Use R-1 stencil ink with the Rol-It-On stencil roller and ink pad to apply shipping and product info to cartons and crates. R-1 stencil ink can also be used in the Model M stencil brush.
Diagraph’s popular dye-based stencil ink can be applied with a ink pad and roller as well as with a stencil brush. R-1 stencil ink dries quickly on most surfaces and is oil-, water-, and fade-resistant when dry.
- Dye-based stencil ink
- Dries in approx 5 seconds
- Use to stencil on porous surfaces such as pallets, corrugated, lumber
- Apply ink with Rol-It-On stencil roller and ink pad or the Diagraph Model M stencil brush
- R-1 stencil ink can also be applied with the HV stencil roller assembly
- Use RIO Conditioner (solvent) to moisten foam ink rollers & ink pads or for clean-up)
For use with HV, Rol-It-On, & Rol-Flo applicators with Type N rollers.
R-Type series of ink dries instantly on most porous surfaces to a permanent matte finish and is oil, water and fade-resistant when dry.
Available in Black (Quarts and Gallons) and Red (Gallons only.)
Diagraph R-1 Black Stencil Ink – Quart 0512-001
Diagraph R-1 Black Stencil Ink – Gallon 0514-001
Diagraph R-22 Red Stencil Ink – Gallon 0524-003
BLACK STENCIL INK FOR MARKING CRATES AND CARTONS